Today i want to share a very simple but very delicious & tasteful recipe. My mom always made this in winter, its such a nostalgia.
I learned to make it finally and i hope you all will enjoy making it.
Recipe is for 2 people , adjust quantity when cooking for more.So here we go-
- First off, warm up some oil (be generous). Then put some finely chopped garlic and ginger & saute for a minute
- Wash Fresh Methi (Fenugreek) leaves (200g), dry it with a towel and put it in the pan
- Put finely chopped potatoes(2-3 small) and saute it for 3-4 mins
- Now put salt,red chilli powder,turmeric and coriander powder. Mix it well and saute for some more time. Use the spices as per your liking.
- Put chopped tomatoes(1) in.
- Cook for 8-10 mins till potatoes are done. Saute from time to time
- Now for roti's you can either make them from scratch or buy one of the frozen chappati's. Its a time saver and it tastes very good. My favourite is Shana's Wholemeal Chappatis. Take the frozen chappatis and bake them on a cast iron pan for a few mins
- Ready to serve