Rava/Semolina- 1/2 cup
Grated Coconut - 2 tbsp
Sugar - 1/3 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Ghee - 2 to 3 tbsp
Cashew - as many as you like but 5-6 preferably
- Heat a tsp of ghee in a frying pan, add and start roasting the rava.
- Roast until the rava is aromatic, remove from the heat and transfer to the plate, in the same plate, add the grated/desiccated coconut.
- Roast till it starts to change its colour, remove from heat and transfer to the plate. Now add the remaining ghee to the pan and heat it.
- Break the cashews into halves and add it to the pan. Roast them until they turn golden. Turn off the flame.
- In a blender/mixie jar, add the sugar and powder it. Add the rava and coconut next and pulse it a couple of times until everything is mixed well.
- Transfer the mix into a bowl and add the cardamom powder and the ghee along with roasted cashews.
- Mix it all together and start rolling them into balls(about 2cms radius).
- The Rava Coconut Ladoos are ready to be devoured :)