Annam Horse Gram (Kulthi dal) 1kg
Kulthi dal (Horsegram), with its excellent nutrient profile and plenty of antioxidants, protects you against kidney stones and gall stones and also prevents lifestyle disorders. Has the potential to fight hunger, anemia, growth retardation, maternal mortality, fetal and infant abnormalities of the malnourished population.
The importance of horse gram was well recognised by the folk medicine as a potential therapeutic agent to treat kidney stones, urinary diseases, piles, common cold, throat infection, fever, lowering cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels etc. Horse gram water was prescribed for treating jaundice.
- Also known as Madras Gram, Hurali, Kollu, Ulavalu or Kulthi Bean.
- Consumed as whole seeds, sprouted or cooked.
- Used to prepare meals like Ulava Chaaru, Kollu Rasam or Kollu Sundal.
- The best source of protein that you can include in your diet.
- Full of dietary fibre but low in calories.
- Rich in essential minerals such as Calcium, Iron and Molybdenum.
- Good source of Thiamine, Riboflavin and Niacin.
- Widely used in Ayurvedic medicines.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
Desi Dutch Store is a one stop online Indian shop for all your Indian groceries in Netherlands and Europe. We offer free delivery over EUR 29.95 across Netherlands We have a great assortiment which includes fresh indian vegetables, Indian spices, Frozen parathas, vegetables, indian lentils, condiments, pickles , all kinds of rice used in indian cuisine,flour and so much more
Buy best quality at Desi Dutch Store - A trusted online Indian grocery store in Netherlands
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.