Annam Red boiled Rice 10kg
Red Boiled rice (also known as Rosematta rice, Palakkadan Matta rice, Kerala Red rice, or Red parboiled rice). Matta rice is grown in the Palakkad district of Kerala, India. It has a special flavor and goes perfectly with red meat such as lamb, goat, or game.
Annam Red Parboiled Rice is an indigenous variety of rice grown in the Palakkad district of Kerala, India. It is different from brown rice. It is widely used in Kerala and coastal Karnataka in India and Sri Lanka on a regular basis for idlis, appams, and plain rice.
- Red rice is a fibrous, nutty flavored rice that is considered highly nutritious as it is a whole grain.
- The bran, germ, and endosperm are left intact.
- It has a distinct, delicious taste of its own and remains a beautiful red after it has been cooked.
- Each grain increases in size and is fluffy and separate.
- Even a small portion of this rice is filling.
Desi Dutch Store is a one stop online Indian shop for all your Indian groceries in Netherlands and Europe. We offer free delivery over EUR 29.95 across Netherlands We have a great assortiment which includes fresh indian vegetables, Indian spices, Frozen parathas, vegetables, indian lentils, condiments, pickles , all kinds of rice used in indian cuisine,flour and so much more
Buy best quality at Desi Dutch Store - A trusted online Indian grocery store in Netherlands
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.