Schani Haldi Powder 100g
Turmeric powder is mostly used in Indian and Indonesian cuisine. This yellow powder gives a bitter aromatic flavor and a yellow color to your dish. Turmeric is also known as Haldi, Koenjit, Kunyit, Curcuma or Kurkuma. Turmeric has been a popular spice in India for over 4000 years. Turmeric is probably the most basic ingredient in Indian cooking. It is used in practically every dish adding color and health. Turmeric’s medicinal qualities are probably what makes it such a popular culinary ingredient.
Turmeric is not only valued for its mild bitter spiciness but also for its beautiful golden yellow color and its medicinal properties. TRS Haldi (Turmeric) Powder gives your curry or rice dish a beautiful yellow color and a spicy flavor. Use TRS Haldi (Turmeric) Powder for pilaf and dal dishes (a dish made from lentils), and your curries with vegetables, meat, or seafood.
- It helps improve digestion and maintains the flora of the intestine
- It is considered good for the liver
- It has antibacterial properties and is said to heal minor cuts and wounds.
- Pressing a pinch of Haldi on kitchen cuts will stop the bleeding
- TRS Haldi lends a wonderful, woody aroma and flavor to dals, vegetables, meat, poultry, and seafood dishes.
- Haldi is used in Pilau Rice to provide the golden color and is also a basic ingredient of curry powder.
Desi Dutch Store is a one stop online Indian shop for all your Indian groceries in Netherlands and Europe. We offer free delivery over EUR 29.95 across Netherlands We have a great assortiment which includes fresh indian vegetables, Indian spices, Frozen parathas, vegetables, indian lentils, condiments, pickles , all kinds of rice used in indian cuisine,flour and so much more
Buy best quality at Desi Dutch Store - A trusted online Indian grocery store in Netherlands
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.