TRS Mustard Seeds Brown 100g
TRS Brown Mustard Seeds are used mainly for the tempering of dals and vegetables and have a pungent taste. They are the main ingredient either whole or crushed, for Indian pickles in oil. Mustard seeds are used as a spice and condiment throughout India giving the curry or dry dish a unique flavor.
TRS Mustard Seeds Brown is added to heated oil and allowed to pop before any other ingredient is added. It is used with curry leaves and masalas to season potatoes and other vegetables prepared as a dry dish, or as a tadka that is added to sambhar, dals, coconut, or tomato chutney. In Bengal, the seeds are also ground to a paste (sometimes in combination with yellow mustard) and used in various curries.
- Mustard seeds are a good source of Magnesium, Omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, iron, etc.
- They stimulate the appetite by increasing salivation
- They are said to help reduce the severity of asthma
- Mustard seeds are believed to help decrease some of the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- They are considered good for stomach disorders and even believed to be cancer-preventive
- In Ayurveda, mustard is used to balance the three ‘doshas’ – pitta, vata and Kapha
- It is also considered good for promoting healthy hair and skin
Desi Dutch Store is a one stop online Indian shop for all your Indian groceries in Netherlands and Europe. We offer free delivery over EUR 29.95 across Netherlands We have a great assortiment which includes fresh indian vegetables, Indian spices, Frozen parathas, vegetables, indian lentils, condiments, pickles , all kinds of rice used in indian cuisine,flour and so much more
Buy best quality at Desi Dutch Store - A trusted online Indian grocery store in Netherlands
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.